Associate, admitted to the Bar in 2016
Dutch, English and Italian
- Leiden University (criminal law and criminal procedure)
- Willem Pompe Institute of Criminal Law (specialisation course in criminal law, postgraduate)
- 2015 - present deputy judge, Amsterdam Court of Appeal
- 2021 - present lecturer in Professional training for lawyers
- 2022 - present SSR, as lawyer involved in examinations for prosecutors in training
About Dineke Postma
Dineke Postma assists professionals in all facets of criminal law. She is active from a possible suspicion to proceedings in cassation before the Supreme Court. Dineke handles economic criminal cases, assists healthcare providers and conducts the defence of serious (industrial) accidents. As a member of a special team of lawyers that assist the Dutch National Police, Dineke is regularly called in to assist investigating officers who come into contact with criminal law. She has built up a unique working experience in all these areas of criminal law.
Education and career
Dineke Postma studied Dutch law in Leiden. After graduating (2002), she worked for five years at the Court of Appeal of The Hague, as court clerk and staff lawyer. She then worked at the Scientific Bureau of the Supreme Court for eight years. In 2016, she started working as a lawyer in Central Netherlands.
Since 2015, Dineke has been a deputy judge at the Amsterdam Court of Appeal, after having been a deputy judge at the North Holland District Court, in Haarlem and at Schiphol Airport for many years. Dineke is also active as a lecturer in the Professional Training for Lawyers.
Dineke is registered in the Register of Jurisdictions of the Netherlands Bar as a specialist in Criminal Law. This specialism includes:
- Financial-economic criminal law
- Environmental criminal law
- Common criminal law, including corruption and money laundering cases
- Tax criminal law
Dineke Postma obtains a minimum of ten training points in the field of this specialisation every calendar year according to the standards of the Netherlands Bar.
- Dutch Association of Defence Counsel (NVSA)
- Association of Cassation Lawyers in Criminal Cases (VCAS, prospective member)