- All commissions shall be deemed to have been exclusively granted to and accepted by the partnership, even if it is the express or implied intention that a commission will be carried out by a particular lawyer. The effect of article 7:404 of the Civil Code, which regulates the latter case, and the effect of article 7:407 paragraph 2 of the Civil Code, which establishes a joint and several liability for cases in which an instruction is given to two or more persons, are excluded.
- Any liability shall be limited to the amount paid out by the professional liability insurance of the partnership in the case concerned, increased by the amount of the deductible applicable under the insurance policy which is borne by the partnership according to the policy conditions. The partnership shall not be liable for damages not covered by its professional liability insurance.
- The partnership shall exercise due care when engaging third parties not belonging to its organisation and shall (except in the case of bailiff assistance) consult with the client in the selection of such third parties in advance to the extent possible. Any liability of the partnership for shortcomings of these third parties is excluded.
- Naturally, the data mentioned on this site are for information purposes only. No rights may be derived from these data. In case of specific questions or problems, expert advice should be sought on the matter.
- Sjöcrona • van Stigt accepts no responsibility or liability for access to or material on any site linked to or from this site.
- Information sent to Sjöcrona • van Stigt via e-mail or this site is not completely secure against unauthorised intrusion. Therefore, that method of communication is not confidential.